About Me

My photo
Secret Harbour, WA, Australia
You might guess...I love cats! I have been married for 28 years and have two older children(16 & 23). We have two cats. A rag doll named Zorro and a ginger boy named Oscar. I have been quilting for 24 years and have just started scrapbooking and card making. After so long quilting, delving into the world of scrapbooking is quite different and I have alot to learn. I do enjoy using all the different papers and seeing all the colours come together. I would love it if you would like to leave a comment and maybe even join as a follower. I look forward to hearing from you and to following your blogs too.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

This is my first post. I am still working on my overall look and want my blog to look more
personalized. No doubt I'll get there in the end. I am really interested in sewing and quilting along with trying to get better with my embroidery sewing machine. I have been quilting for 23 years and still love doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment