About Me

My photo
Secret Harbour, WA, Australia
You might guess...I love cats! I have been married for 28 years and have two older children(16 & 23). We have two cats. A rag doll named Zorro and a ginger boy named Oscar. I have been quilting for 24 years and have just started scrapbooking and card making. After so long quilting, delving into the world of scrapbooking is quite different and I have alot to learn. I do enjoy using all the different papers and seeing all the colours come together. I would love it if you would like to leave a comment and maybe even join as a follower. I look forward to hearing from you and to following your blogs too.

Monday, August 16, 2010

An Angel to Remember


A quilt that I mostly hand pieced and hand appliqued with hand quilting. The quilting hasn't shown up in this photo, but I really like the effect of hand quilting and enjoy doing it. I made this quilt a few years ago and spent quite alot of time making it.
The feet belong to my son and daughter being very obliging and helping me take photos of all my quilts I'd made.

1 comment:

  1. Some Pakistani wedding dresses do not always have long underwear, but here I want to add something that is not technically low in any way. If this is the highest temperature I can lower, it's usually not hot. I ordered a long-sleeved shirt, and we doubt it fits.

    ReplyDelete