About Me

My photo
Secret Harbour, WA, Australia
You might guess...I love cats! I have been married for 28 years and have two older children(16 & 23). We have two cats. A rag doll named Zorro and a ginger boy named Oscar. I have been quilting for 24 years and have just started scrapbooking and card making. After so long quilting, delving into the world of scrapbooking is quite different and I have alot to learn. I do enjoy using all the different papers and seeing all the colours come together. I would love it if you would like to leave a comment and maybe even join as a follower. I look forward to hearing from you and to following your blogs too.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Tote Bag Finished


I have finished my bag. Turned out to be more work than I expected, but I added pockets on the inside and quilted the bottom of the bag to make it more sturdy and then added a fabric covered plastic insert for the bottom (on the inside). It is quite alot bigger than I thought it would turn out to be so I can fit more in it which is always a plus. I have enjoyed making this, so I wouldn't mind trying out different embroidery designs on the pockets with maybe a different colour combination, like maybe autumn tonings.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely Helen...Great for take out projects..love the teddies..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your bag, Helen. And those are cute kitties!

    ReplyDelete